Explant surgery is rough! The Bigger than Bitty Boobie Basket contains much of what you'll need to make recovery easier after explanting.
Each Bigger than Bitty Basket contains:
- 10 Curad non-stick gauze pads
- 1.6 Ounce travel size can of Not Your Mother's dry shampoo (warm sugar scent)
- 2 Bags of Smooth Move Tea
- 2 Bags of organic lavender and chamomile tea
- 2 .12 Ounce packages of Natural Calm's magnesium powder
- 1 2 Pack of Emergen-C Vitamin Daily Immune Support Powder (Super Orange)
- 1 Pink Lanyard
- 1 Ounce Bottle of Purell hand sanitizer
- 1 Ounce jar of Boob Tube Lube
- 1 Tube of Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick
- 2 Large Goodwipes lavender body wipes
- 4 Neutrogena cleansing facial towelettes
- 1 Back scratcher that extents to 22 inches, 8 inches compact.
As a Registered Nurse and also as a woman who underwent explanting, I have complied several lists of what many other women have found essential after explanting. This basket was designed to bring you comfort and ease as you recover. It contains a 1 oz. jar of Boob Tube Lube which will make milking your drains effortless. Boob Tube Lube contains an infusion of organic coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, organic lavender oil, & organic tea tree oil. The Boobie Basket also contains two bags of Smooth Move Tea to help keep things regular after surgery, as anesthesia tends issues with constipation. Also included is two packets of Natural Calm magnesium powder to also help with constipation. A tube of Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick is included to make sure your lips don't get too dry. Try some organic lavender and chamomile tea which help with relaxation as your body recovers. Rest is essential after surgery, so put on a pair of soft, fuzzy socks and keep your feet nice and warm. You likely won't be able to shower for a few days post-op so be sure to use the dry shampoo included in your Boobie Basket to keep your hair smelling nice and fresh. You can also use the two lavender large body wipes and six included face wipes to freshen up.When you are given the OK by your surgeon to shower, you'll want to attach your drains to a lanyard so the weight of the drains don't pull on and irritate your incision. Also included in the Boobie Basket is a 10 count of non-stick gauze pads to help keep your incisions clean and dry. Hand sanitizer is also included to keep your hands clean. If your body gets itchy, it may be difficult to scratch away your itch with limited arm mobility, so the included back scratcher will be your new best friend! You're welcome :)
I hope that you find all of these items helpful as your recover from your surgery and wish you the best of luck as you heal. Happy Healing!!