Dealing with breast implant illness is exhausting! Boobie Baskets make recovery easier for yourself or someone you love after explanting.
The Beyond Bitty Boobie Basket contains everything you'll need to help make recovery a whole lot easier after surgery.
- 1 pair of "Bye-Bye Boobie" socks, color of your choice
- 1 "Explant Warrior" water tumbler, color of your choice. Can be personalized for FREE!
- 2 ounce bottle of Bio-Oil Skincare Oil for scars
- 1 bag of 10 Sleep melatonin, L-Theanine gummies
- 2 pack of .32 oz Emergen-C Vitamin C Daily Immune Support Powder (Super Orange)
- 1 box of Dream Girl contoured sleep mask with soft-foam earplugs
- 1 3.5 oz bag of organic honey lemon or organic ginger hard candies
- 1 tube of Boiron's Arnica Montana 30C homeopathic pellets, 80 pellets per tube
- 2 4 x 4 inch hot & cold gel packs
- 1 4 oz. EO organic spray deodorant, French lavender scent
- 1 reusable, erasable medication tracking sheet with dry erase marker
- 1 reusable, erasable output tracking sheet
- 10 Curad non-stick gauze pads
- 1.6 ounce travel size can of Not Your Mother's dry shampoo (warm sugar scent)
- 3 bags of Smooth Move Tea
- 3 bags of organic lavender and chamomile tea
- 3 .12 ounce packages of Natural Calm's magnesium powder
- 1 pink Lanyard
- 1 ounce bottle of Purell hand sanitizer
- 1 ounce jar of Boob Tube Lube
- 1 Tube of Burt's Bees peppermint Chapstick
- 2 large Goodwipes lavender body wipes
- 6 Neutrogena cleansing facial towelettes
- 1 back scratcher that extents to 22 inches, 8 inches compact.
As a registered nurse & someone who recently explanted, I wanted to help other women recover after explanting. After asking several thousands of women the items they found most useful after surgery, I have compiled several items which most women found the most useful and then the Boobie Basket was created!
. Always be sure to consult with your surgeon with any questions or concerns you may have.
Now let's get started! The Boobie Basket contains a 20 ounce stainless steel "Explant Warrior" water tumbler, color of your choice to ensure you stay hydrated after surgery. The Boobie Basket also contains a 1 ounce jar of Boob Tube Lube which will make milking your drains effortless. Boob Tube Lube is an infusion of organic coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, organic lavender oil, & organic tea tree oil. I found milking the drains challenging after surgery due to the tubing's texture which caused pain. Boob Tube Lube will make it easier to milk your drains with less pain. Relaxation is essential as your body recovers from the trauma of surgery. Sip on some organic chamomile and lavender tea for extra relaxation. Be sure to keep your feet nice and warm with warm, soft, & comfy pair of "Bye Bye" Boobie socks color of your choice. If you're having trouble sleeping, no worries! Try a few Restful Sleep gummies which contain melatonin and L-Theanine. If lights and sounds are keeping you awake, just put on a the included eye mask and insert the earplugs to ensure a restful sleep.
Each basket also contains two bags of organic Smooth Move tea to help keep things moving along as anesthesia from surgery & pain medication can sometimes cause constipation. Two packets of magesium powder are also included for constipation issues as well. Organic honey lemon or organic ginger hard candies are included as surgery can sometimes cause your throat to become dry and irritated. Try Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick to prevent your lips from becoming dry. A tube of Boiron's Arnica 30C pellets may help with post operative pain, bruising, and swelling. An extendable back scratcher is included to help you itch those itches you quite can't reach yet. You're welcome! :) Also included are two cold compress/warm compress pads. (It's important to ask your surgeon prior to use if he/she prefers you use a warm compress, cold compress, or both)
It might be a few days or even longer until your cleared to shower so keep smelling fresh with the included organic lavender spray on deodorant and as well as 2 large lavender body wipes and six individual face wipes. The included organic spray-on deodorant is easy to apply since you won't be able to reach underneath your arms for awhile. Keep your hair looking and smelling great too with the comforting scent of warm sugar with dry shampoo.
Help reduce the appearance of your scars with Bio-Oil. Your basket contains 1 2 ounce bottle of Bio-Oil which is clinically proven and recommended to help make scaring less noticeable.
Non-stick gauze pads will help make sure that your incisions stay clean and dry without sticking to your incisions when being changed or removed. Hand sanitizer is included to help keep your hands clean. A reusable medication tracking sheet will help you stay on track with taking your medications post operatively. A drainage output tracker will help you & your surgeon keep track on the amount your drains are putting out so . When you are given the OK to shower by your surgeon, be sure to use the lanyards to attach your drains to while your shower so the weight of the drains don't pull on and irritate your incisions.
With the Boobie Basket, you'll have all you need to focus on recovering and getting back to the new you. Happy Healing!!
*If you'd like your name and a certain font on your water tumbler, please let me know in the box while checking out*